Latest News

Below is some of the latest news happening around the City Of Linden.


VFW Information

For information regarding the Linden VFW Post please visit their website.

Read More

Contact City Hall for a Burn Permit

Linden residents are required to obtain a burn permit to have a campfire or burn brush in the City. Please stop by City Hall and fill out a permit application. For an annual permit, it will cost $10. Brian Will, Linden Fire Chief, will stop by and inspect your site. If everything looks good, he will leave you with a permit. Don’t forget to check out the Fire Department’s page for information on safe burning tips!

Read More

Save Water, Save Money!

If you have a lawn sprinkler system or use a lot of outside water for other uses, now is the time to install a second water meter. Your water usage can affect your sewer charges. Call us at (810) 735-7980 for more information and be on your way to saving some hard earned cash!

Read More



City Administration


Economic Development


Parks & Rec


Public Works