March 26, 2020
The following informational links were provided to the City from the Genesee County Health Department:
- COVID Testing Algorithm Final 03-25-2020.pdf
- COVID-19 Priority Testing Patients Graphic 03.23.2020.pdf
- Person Exposure Final 3-25-2020.pdf
March 25, 2020
March 24, 2020
The guidance is based on what is currently known about the transmission and severity of coronavirus disease. Residents in retirement communities and independent living facilities are considered to be at higher risk of severe COVID-19 outcomes because of older age and because they may have underlying health conditions. These resources be accessed using the links below.
- Guidance for Retirement Communities and Independent Living: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/retirement/index.html
- Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in Retirement Communities and Independent Living Facilities (Interim Guidance): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/retirement/guidance-retirement-response.html
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Checklist: Older Persons: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/retirement/checklist.html
March 23, 2020
Governors Excutive Order No. 2020-21 Temporary requirement to suspend activites that are not necessary to sustain or protect.